Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dork Art: Pacific Rim


I just made a terrible pack with a group of friends - we agreed not to see Pacific Rim until the very last night of the San Diego Comic Con.  That means I'll have to wait nine days......uh.....I don't think I'll be able to last - shhhhhhh, don't tell them.  I've gone on a complete blackout regarding Guillermo Del Toro's latest.  I've seen last year's Comic Con footage and the first two theatrical trailers.  That's it.  I want nothing to be spoiled.  I'm even holding off reading the graphic novel prequel till after.  I am super excited.

There has been a lot of Dork Art surrounding this picture too.  Recently the IMAX poster was unveiled - a solid piece - and Odd City Entertainment announced a series of fan posters to be sold as we get closer to the big day.  However, the absolute best piece of Dork Art has to go to Matt Ferguson's Jaws homage.  "They're Gonna Need GIANT Robots!!!!!"  Yer damn right.  And I'm gonna need that on my wall pronto....


--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment