Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Elijah Wood is MANIAC!


Geek Tyrant has posted some set photos from the upcoming remake of Maniac starring Elijah Wood.  Man, I can't believer they're remaking Maniac AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ELIJAH WOOD IS IN THE JOE SPINELL ROLL!?!?!?!?  What is this new movie going to be like?  When I first discovered splattery horror films in high school, Maniac was one of the first flicks to truly bother me.  As a High Schooler you don't want to admit that anything gets to you and I would watch Maniac with my friends and put on a brave pizza face.  But Maniac messed me up.  Spinell is scary as all hell.  And Tom Savini's gore effects are top notch gross.  It's the type of movie I don't really have room for in my brain any more and I probably have no space for this new one.  Curious to see a trailer, but I don't think this is gonna be on 2012's Must See list.



--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment