Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dork Art: Seven of Nine


Well, Mondo has a couple of Star Trek: Voyager prints going on sale tomorrow and for the first time I really have no interest in Mondo Trek.  I just could never get into that variation and the stuff I saw that Voyager did with the Borg just annoyed me.  I don't know, maybe one day I'll dig back into it via Netflix Instant but for now I don't give a darn.  That being said, these prints from Craig Drake sure are pretty.  Love that 80s album cover vibe.  And I really love the below single versions.  When I was at San Diego I came close to snagging the above print, but my Voyager love just wasn't true.  Anyway, the singles below are 24 x 36 and sold only as a set for $85.  The double above is also 24 x 36 and will sell for $65.  As usual, follow their twitter cuz it's gonna go on sale at a random time.



--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment