Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dork Art: An American Werewolf in London


Fantastic Fest 2011 is happening right now.  And I'm infinitely jealous of all the folks down in Austin, Texas enjoying all the wonderful, weird cinema on parade.  One of the big events I'm sorry to have missed is An American Werewolf in London on 35 mm print with Rick Baker in attendance and the opportunity to own the above poster done up by wunderkind Olly Moss.  It's 15 x 24 and limited to 380.  No word yet on when Mondo's site will have it up for sale.  All I know is that I'm gonna try real damn hard to score a copy.  An American Werewolf in London is my second favorite film of all time and absolutely my favorite Horror film.

Below is the Rick Baker Q & A conducted with Justin Ishmael after the screening.


Video streaming by Ustream
--Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment